When it comes to floor sanders, there are a lot of different brands on the market. So, how do you know which one to choose? Any do-it-yourselfer knows that when it comes to refinishing a wood floor, having the right tools makes all the difference. Perhaps the most important tool in the refinishing process is the floor sander.
A high quality floor sander can make even the most challenging jobs quicker and easier, and it can also produce superior results. For example, a good floor sander will have a powerful sanding action that can remove old finishes quickly and efficiently. Additionally, a good floor sander will have a dust containment system that will help to keep your workspace clean and free of harmful dust particles. And, using a high quality floor sander will also ensure that your floors are evenly sanded, without scratch marks.
This means that cutting costs by opting for a cheaper, lower quality floor sander could end up costing you more in the long run – both in terms of time and money. So, if you’re considering refinishing your wood floors, be sure to invest in a high quality floor sander.
Why Hire a Bona Floor Sander?
Many professionals recommend Bona floor sander hire or the best results – and for good reason. There are many benefits of using a Bona floor sander, as opposed to other brands:
- Dust-free sanding: One of the biggest advantages is that Bona produces very little dust, as compared to other brands. This is thanks to their unique Dustless Technology, which uses a dust containment system to keep the dust particles contained. This is not only good for your lungs, but it also helps to reduce cleanup time.
- Ease of use: Another advantage of using a Bona floor sander is that they are very easy to use, even for those with little experience. Their ergonomic design and user-friendly controls make them easy to manoeuver and control, even for beginners.
- Powerful sanding action: Bona floor sanders have a very powerful sanding action, which means that they can remove old finishes quickly and efficiently.
- Even sanding: Bona’s abrasives are designed to provide even sanding, without scratch marks. The homogenous grain of their abrasives also means that they wear down evenly, for a consistent finish. So, you’re sure to get the best result.
- High quality: Bona floor sanders are made with high quality materials and components, which means that they are built to last. This also means that they are less likely to break down or malfunction, as compared to other brands.
So, if you’re looking for a high-quality floor sander that can produce superior results, a Bona floor sander is the way to go. At Floor Sanders London, we offer Bona floor sanders hire, so you can get the perfect finish for your floors. Browse our wide range of floor sanders today to find out more, and get started on your next project.